- Continue to collect & analyze current local suicide attempt and completion data looking for trends
- Co-sponsored presentation by Will Hemininger of U of M Depression Clinic for Port Huron High School
in March and Capac High School in October.
- Co-sponsored with SCC Community Mental Health “Coming Up For Air” a documentary of mental illness and suicide prevention
- SC4 Free College Day Presentation on Suicide Prevention
- Cable TV, social media, radio PSA’s, & presentations in schools, church groups, & community
- Purchased promotional materials with local and national phone numbers and text number for help
- Survivor of Suicide Support Group continues to meet monthly.
- 5th Annual Walk2Remember, Walk2Prevent held on October 13th had approximately 350 participants
Contact person: Michael McCartan