The CSCB Steering Committee is the Executive Committee of the CSCB. This committee is responsible for managing the daily operations of the CSCB, membership recruitment, recommend direction and future planning, fiscal operations, and data oversight. This committee also monitors local, state and federal trends that may affect the residents of St. Clair County.
Workgroup Goals & Measurements
The St. Clair CSCB maintains a diverse and engaged membership.
By December 2022, 75% of member agencies have at least one individual who is engaged in the activities of the CSCB.
The Community perceives that the CSCB is a valuable asset to the community.
100 people are more knowledgeable about the CSCB by December 2022.
Increase the number of CSCB members that indicate Focus and Direction are strengths of the CSCB.
In a repeat CSCB self-assessment survey in December 2020, various questions indicate that there is a clear focus and direction.
CSCB Chair: Debra Johnson, St. Clair County Community Mental Health
CSCB Vice Chair: Scott Crawford, Council on Aging, Inc. serving St. Clair County
Support Staff: Amy Smith, St. Clair County Community Mental Health
Membership Includes Directors / Management Designees of the following organizations
- Blue Water Community Action
- Citizen Representatives
- City of Port Huron
- Community Foundation of St. Clair County
- Consortium on Aging
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Lake Huron Medical Center
- McLaren Port Huron
- St. Clair County Community Mental Health
- St. Clair County Health Department
- St. Clair County Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Management
- St. Clair County Probate Court
- St. Clair County Regional Education Services Agency
- United Way of St. Clair County
- Workgroup and Committee Chairs
2022 Meeting Calendar
All of the CSCB Steering Committee meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of every other month (opposite Full Body) at St. Clair County Community Mental Health in the Summit Board Room 12:00 – 1:30 pm. These meetings will be hybrid until further notice.
- February 24, 2022
- April 28, 2022
- June 23, 2022
- August 25, 2022
- October 27, 2022
- December 22, 2022 (to be determined)