Workgroup Goals & Accomplishments
Develop comprehensive list of existing resources to support children, their families and providers serving those 8 to 18 years of age
- Began to develop an adolescent services resources directory by gathering information from workgroup members, and other CSCB member organizations.
- Coordinated with United Way 211 to update database information.
Identify gaps in services based on survey data/needs assessment data
Help support development of needed programs as identified through needs assessment process (Phase II)
Develop county-wide Speaker Bureau listing
- Began developing a Speakers Bureau listing, to help collect and organize information on different speakers, presentations and programs available for this age group.
Plan and execute Resource Fair for providers and possibly families
Chairperson: Deb Johnson, St. Clair County Community Mental Health
2021 Meeting Calendar
Adolescent Workgroup meets monthly at St. Clair County Community Mental Health from 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- January 6, 2021 – Virtual Meeting
- February 3, 2021 – Virtual
- March 3, 2021 – Virtual
- May 5, 2021 – TBD
- July 7, 2021 – TBD
- September 1, 2021 – TBD
- November 3, 2021 – TBD